E-mail: cubatravelinghome@gmail.com | Country : Cuba  

Travel Cuba

How to extend my permission to stay in Cuba?

Visa can be given for 30 days; after this time if you want to extend this time you most address to the immigration offices before its expiration and apply for the extension of your VISA.

How can i rent a car?

It´s possible to rent a car at the airport at your arrival or by internet. Several agencies provide the service and the cost goes from economic to luxury, also from a model to another and according to the time you require. You will find gas station all over the country. To apply you need your passport and driver license.

Dou you wich to make a question?
Write a question:

2019 All Rights Reserved | Web by: www.sharedpixel.com